Transforming lives today – creating a better tomorrow for youth, adults and families in our community.
Northeast Youth & Family Services, a community-based non-profit agency, prepares youth and families for healthy lives. We offer counseling and support to youth, families and the community as well as health education and support services to youth. We provide educational services, stimulate community understanding of the needs of youth and families, as well as link youth and families with senior citizens and other community resources. Our policies are designed to assure fair, considerate and consistent dealings with all employees, and to recognize the dignity of the individual. From each of our employees, we expect results which consistently meet the high Northeast Youth & Family Services standard of excellence. We expect our employees to be flexible in accepting work assignments important to the agency’s mission. Finally, we expect their commitment to providing quality customer service within the communities we serve.
Our “core values” are incorporated into everything we do. They include:
- Creating and maintaining a respectful and supportive professional environment
- Providing quality client service is our priority
- Encouraging individual expression and creative problem-solving
- Promoting an environment where fun is encouraged
- Working collaboratively as a team