NYFS’ mission is to transform lives. We serve residents in the northeast and the greater metropolitan area.
Each year, we improve the lives of over 4,000 youth, families and adults. Our primary focus is on youth ages 5-21, however, we serve people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
- We help youth stay in school and achieve their full academic potential
- We prepare youth for employment
- We stabilize families in crisis and help them thrive
- We help seniors live independently in their homes for as long as possible
- We help juvenile delinquents redirect their lives and stay out of the criminal justice system
- We improve the emotional health and well-being of youth, families and individuals