If you have a passion for helping youth and families, NYFS is a great place to work and volunteer. We are highly dedicated to supporting youth, families and individuals in communities throughout the northern suburbs of Ramsey County.
Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
Current Job & Internship Openings
Position: Licensed Mental Health Professional
Salary: Negotiable – D.O.Q.
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week), some evening hours required; may consider a
.8 position (32 hours per week)
Location: Northeast Youth & Family Services
Close Date: Until filled Posting Date: 5/22/17
Purpose of Position: To provide therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and their families in a community mental health setting.
Examples of Duties:
- Individual and family therapy for all ages.
- Document all services in accordance with state and insurance regulations.
- Collaboration with other collaterals such as school staff, physicians, court systems etc. as appropriate.
- Community education and outreach.
- LICSW, LMFT, LP, or LPCC – full professional license required for this position
- Looking for experienced clinician able to work with ages 5 and older. Eight years post masters mental health therapy experience preferred.
- Training and experience in treatment of individuals who have experienced trauma.
- Strong candidates will have a solid understanding and practice sensitivity to the cultural and socioeconomic differences among service populations.
- Individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position, please e-mail a PDF, Word document, or text-formatted cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (651) 486-3858 or download application materials at www.nyfs.org.
We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of persons based on merit, qualifications, and competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, place of residence, political affiliation, veterans status, or status with regard to public assistance, or any other class protected by local, state, or federal law. NYFS provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.